Thursday, February 9, 2017


SHADOWPLAY

What is Shadowplay?
I recently bought an old GTX780 as I don't have a gpu for a long period of time, and I wanted to play MOBA games like Dota2 and League. Installed the Nvidia driver, and a tooltip about shadowplay appeared. I wasn't sure what it is, but it just said that I can record games using that with just a hotkey from my kb. Hmm.. That's neat.

I am using OBS as a primary recorder but I decided, why not try it today.
It's easy to use apparenty, no super many tweaks needed unlike OBS. One setup touch and I am ready to go. You can use this guide here > Shadowplay Is Now The New Share Overlay

I recorded one with these settings..




















Almost 15 minutes in the recording, the game was finished, we horribly lost. LOL
I got this size..



























too large!!!!
Will try to convert it to make it less.

Would you guys use shadowplay?


Subcribe to my youtube channel! youtube.com/AdorableVB

No comments:

Post a Comment